How to login into Linksys Routers? If you are wondering about the same question, here you have it. You can log in to your Linksys Router account using the web browser your computer has. Here are steps on how can you log in and access the Linksys Router control panel.
- Connect your PC to the very same network to which your router is connected.
- Type 192.168.1.1 in your web browser. You will be now connected to your Linksys Router. This is the default gateway IP to your Router. On Windows it could be found as “ipconfig” and on Mac as “default gateway”.
- Fill your unique username in the username section. You must have got it on your email ID or on the mobile number when you first purchase it.
- Fill your password in the password section. If you haven’t changed your password you should then enter your default password which Linksys Router provided you. Every model has a different set of default password, you can search for the default password for your own model. If you have changed your password and can’t remember then do a factory reset on your router to change it to default.
- Tap on Login. You will be taken to control panel dashboard of your Linksys Router. You can now Setup your WiFi name and password for the internet connection of your other office or home computers, mobile devices and printers.